Students at Everett Area Elementary School hit the school’s track Friday for the annual Warrior Walk which school officials said is the school’s largest fundraiser. The event raised $15,878.09. Students were also able to spend time with area first responders and county emergency officials to learn about what they do and what students should do if they find themselves in an emergency. Below, Everett Volunteer Fire Company Captain Alex Sipes shows students some of the equipment inside of the company’s fire truck Friday. Right, Deputy Chief Jason Bryant of the Breezwood Volunteer Fire Company shows tools that are used by the company when they respond to incidents as firefighter and Jason Hess gets dressed in his equipment to show the students how it works during a fire.
- Teen hosts volleyball tournament for scoliosis
- Additional anterless deer tags available
- Congressional Sportsmen’s Foundation discusses ways to combat CWD
- Agencies warns of online scams when purchasing licenses
- Trudeau could lose power in Canada's election Monday
- Failed raid against El Chapo's son leaves 8 dead in Mexico
- PA Lottery
- Vietnam exhibit to open Oct. 30
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.