The driver escaped serious injury on Monday when his rig crashed on Interstate 99. The southbound truck went off the left-hand lane, through the guardrails and down an embankment, landing alongside the northbound lanes. Bedford Fire Department and Bedford Ambulance assisted state police at the scene. The crash was reported at 12:01 p.m.
- CR approves updated comprehensive plan
- Drug executives: Big jump in vaccine supply is coming soon
- New or used? Either way, price hikes squeeze US auto buyers
- Lawsuits filed against auto insurers over rates in pandemic
- Health network allowed employees' kin to skip vaccine line
- Food groups fight to save one Trump virus program
- Iran officially imposes curbs on UN nuclear inspections
- Top board leaders resign after deadly Texas power outages
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.
Sign up to see the latest Real Estate listings in Bedford County and surrounding areas!