Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art in Bedford will host the exhibitions “Major Works from the Permanent Collection and Old Master Prints” through March 27 and “Looking for That Moment” until May 1. An opening reception for the “Looking for that Moment,” which celebrates the artwork of Robert Bowden, will be held from 1 to 3 p.m. Feb. 20 with an artist lecture planned for 1:30 p.m. Cost for the reception is $15 for non-members and $10 for members. Reservations are required and can be made online at https://www.sama-art.org or by contacting SAMA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-589-3020. The museum of art is located at the historic Anderson House at 137 E. Pitt St. Bedford and is open from noon to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. All CDC health and COVID-19 social distancing guidelines will be in place. For more information, visit www.sama-art.org or call (814) 589-3020.
- County officials select new warden at the jail
- The construction of Fort Bedford
- New Patio at Stooges Pub and Grub
- Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99
- Groups pressure Senate to end filibuster as Jim Crow relic
- Biden budget seeks more for schools, health care and housing
- 'Nothing less than a giant': Rapper-actor DMX dies at 50
- Top of the Morning
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.
Sign up to see the latest Real Estate listings in Bedford County and surrounding areas!