Southern Alleghenies Museum of Art in Bedford will host the exhibition “Major Works from the Permanent Collection and Old Master Prints” Jan. 16 through March 27. The museum of art is located at the historic Anderson House at 137 E. Pitt St. Bedford and is open from noon to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. All CDC health and COVID-19 social distancing guidelines will be in place. The museum is an accessible facility and is open to the public free of charge. Donations are accepted to provide free and low-cost educational services, cultural event programming and regional artistic exhibitions. For more information, visit www.sama-art.org or call (814) 589-3020.
- Vaccine access: Think of others
- College brochure blues
- Obama 2.0
- Judge says Amazon won't have to restore Parler web service
- Pennsylvania hospitals: Not enough vaccine to go around
- Hank Aaron, baseball's one-time home run king, dies at 86
- Bedford boys topple Somerset, 77-42
- Bedford girls win big over Somerset
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.
Sign up to see the latest Real Estate listings in Bedford County and surrounding areas!