Troop 3031 in Duncanville is a boy-run troop using the Patrol Method set forth by Boy Scout founder Lord Baden Powell. The troop is a part of the Chief Logan District within the Laurel Highlands Council. The group is chartered by the Duncansville Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8724. Troop members are, front, from left, Noah Hoover and Adam Elder; second row: Seth Goheen, Christopher Shilaos, Thaddeus Russel, Jacob Faduski, Matty Harkins, Michael Sabatini and Michael Gardner; and third row: Joshua Lower, Zach Littlehale, Reed Edwards, Drew Hill, Mitchell Hemminger, Anthony Edwards and Jacob Gardner.
- Family displaced in Cumberland Valley trailer fire
- Two area schools recognized for pride programs
- Freshman's prayer in Pennsylvania House generates complaints
- Democrats ask for Mueller files; GOP exclaims 'Move on'
- Foreman defends acquittal of officer for black teen's death
- Country duo Maddie & Tae return with new label, new music
- Family members celebrate birthday of late 'Queen of Soul'
- Apple is jumping belatedly into the streaming TV business
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.