Transparence fosters integrity and to the voters of Bedford County, maybe someone can help me by answering some questions.
1. Why no number on the ballots this year?
2. Who is in charge of ordering the ballots?
3. Where are the ballots printed?
4. Can the person in charge of the ballot refuse them if the ballots are not up to standard?
5. What happens to unused ballots?
6. Who keeps track of unused ballots?
7. Where do the voting machines come from?
Please reply in a letter to the editor for other persons to know.